Business Support Consultant 5 - Reporting and Analysis|
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message.Â In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo's Consumer Lending businesses empower millions of customers to achieve their dreams every day. Whether it's buying a home, purchasing a car, funding a significant purchase, or making important daily credit card purchases, Consumer Lending provides important credit products and services that help our customers succeed. The group includes Home Lending, Auto, Credit Cards, Retail & Merchant Services, Personal Lending, Consumer Lending Control, and Consumer Lending Shared Services.
The Consumer Lending team partners with other businesses across Wells Fargo to create and deliver transformational experiences that help customers gain access to credit.Â The vision for the Consumer Lending business is to leverage technology and data to make it simple for customers to easily access credit when and where they need it. Consumer Lending serves customers across the country through our distribution network of more than 5,300 retail banking branches and Home Lending offices as well as online and digital channels.
With the creation of the Cards, Retail and Merchant Services (CRMS) Business Excellence function, this Business Support Consultant 5 role will a be new individual contributor role within the business responsible for the Issue Management, Remediation, and Redress Reporting and Analysis functions across the team and supporting the CRMS leadership team.Â
Specifically, this role will have responsibility for:
- Building relationships across CRMS BE IRR team, BUCT teams, and LOBs to create and maintain consistent, streamlined reporting mechanisms.
- Design and implement consistent process, timeline, and deliverable schedule for all CRMS Issues in adherence to the Issue Management Policy.
- Designing and implement key metrics and dashboard reports for all CRMS issues management, remediation, and redress programs.
- Recommending implementation efforts that simplify or automate key processes to better align with policy, procedures and regulations.Â
- 10+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: business support, project management, implementation, business operations or strategic planning
- Ability to communicate effectively, in both written and verbal formats, with senior executive-level leaders
- Ability to influence across all organizational levels, particularly senior management
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills with ability to turn findings into strategic imperatives
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Solid creative and strategic thinking skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- Familiarity with Regulations and Risk Management policies and the broader Risk Management Framework, preferably with multiple years of experience in compliance risk management in the financial services industry
- Ability to create and manage dashboards, identifying the key data elements, analyzing data, and conducting trend analysis
- Ability to translate complex requirements into highly compliant/sustainable processes that are industry best practice
- Familiarity with the consumer lending environment, including products, processes, systems, and leadership
- Strong knowledge of the financial services industry, products, and regulatory environment
- Strong knowledge and experience with banking regulations and state laws
- Ability to plan, prioritize and set goals
- Proven leadership ability to drive successful execution of business initiatives
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
IA-West Des Moines: Min: $108,500 Mid: $155,000
MN-Shoreview: Min: $108,500 Mid: $155,000
DE-Wilmington: Min: $119,400 Mid: $170,500
AZ-Tempe: Min: $108,500 Mid: $155,000
UT-Salt Lake City: Min: $108,500 Mid: $155,000
NC-Charlotte: Min: $108,500 Mid: $155,000
IA-West Des Moines: 7000 Vista Drive - West Des Moines, IA
MN-Shoreview: 1801 Parkview Dr - Shoreview, MN
DE-Wilmington: 2200 Concord Pike - Wilmington, DE
AZ-Tempe: 1305 W 23rd St - Tempe, AZ
UT-Salt Lake City: 260 Charles Lindbergh Dr - Salt Lake City, UT
NC-Charlotte: 301 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.