Capgemini Invent - Head of Marketing|
Capgemini Invent - Head Of Marketing and Communications
Capgemini Invent New York City Metropolitan Area
Are you passionate about marketing? Do you have a creative flair for messaging and effective communications? If you have answered yes, we have an exciting opportunity to share with you. Capgemini has a need for a professional, energetic and ambitious Head of Marketing and Communications Capgemini Invent North America. The role is based out of New York or Chicago and entails many challenging, yet rewarding opportunities for those interested.
SCOPE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Define Capgemini Invent's marketing and comm unication strategy in NA in line with Global Business Lines (GBL) objectives and the Group's marketing orientations (thought leadership, employer branding, brand marketing, brand development, recruitment marketing, mobilization and internal communication, Digital presence and influence).
- Lead the execution of the marketing and communication plan of the GBL in North America in all its dimensions:
- Strengthening the brand and employer brand reach in relation with HR, Sales and Operations through dedicated campaigns
- Building on the dynamics of employee engagement
- Defining and implementing marketing, offline and online campaigns, in support of the business and in line with priority offers.
- Manage local marketing and communication budget
- Driving the performance of Capgemini Invent marketing and communication function and actions in North America (monitoring impact and ROI operations and campaigns)
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 8 to 15-years of experience in marketing and communication or in the management of complex projects
- Prior experience in a consulting firm a plus
- Knowledge of digital marketing channels and tools
- Ability to brief, produce or analyze content
- Programming and strategic planning, multiple project management capacity
- Relationship skills: Training and conviction skills, animation and management of multiple stakeholders (internal and external)
- Creativity, “out of the box” thinking
- Versatility and adaptability
- Knowledge and appetite for consulting, digital, innovation and technology domains
- Strong leadership, communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Strong emphasis on marketing experience
- Exemplary listening and comprehension skills; ability to listen, assimilate needs and formulate solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail
Qualifications & Requirements
About Your Career
This position presents a unique career opportunity to work within a start-up setting within a large multi-national consulting organization. Capgemini Consulting offers its consultants a REAL Opportunity to build strong relationships, gain depth and breadth of experience, leverage your ambition in an entrepreneurial environment while continuously learning and growing both professionally and personally. Embracing the new challenges of your career with Capgemini Consulting immediately places you in a high-performance environment where you will work on a team to solve seemingly unsolvable problems with innovative means and adopting bold approaches to deliver results for our clients.
About Capgemini Group
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Capgemini has a competitive benefits package that includes Health, Dental, group life insurance, short and long term disability, group automobile, homeowners, and legal plan insurance, as well as competitive salaries and profit sharing/401(k) plan.
Capgemini US LLC and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status. Capgemini is a Drug-Free Workplace employer.