||Alpharetta, GA United States
|| Arts, Entertainment, and Media, Computers, Software, Information Technology, Internet/E-Commerce, Law Enforcement, and Security, Quality Control, Research & Development, Web Technology
Systems Integration Engineering Consultant|
When you join Verizon
Verizon is a leading provider of technology, communications, information and entertainment products, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our ambition and united in our shared purpose to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing...
The CCS Systems Integration Consultant provides application engineering professional services, specifically in the contact center domain.You will meet with clients, perform design sessions, synthesize business requirements, transfer gathered requirements to an enterprise design leveraging best practices, perform all aspects of the testing lifecycle (i.e., unit testing, system integration testing, quality assurance testing, and user testing), and work with customer to rollout final solution into production.
- Developing custom integrations to backend systems such as web services, databases, and reporting infrastructures.
- Interface with customer’s technical staff during all phases of project implementation, including requirements, design, development, testing, and production.
- Serve as a design and development consultant to other team members.
- Provide guidance for business decisions from a technical perspective on such issues as performance, scalability, reliability, and security.
- Experience in developing IVR / Speech applications using VXML.
- Develop new offerings and prepare formal documentation to ensure a successful product/service life-cycle.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Three or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in software architecture skills in both an object-oriented and procedural environment and a working knowledge of design patterns.
- Experience in common programming languages such as Node, Python, Java.
- Willingness to travel.
Even better if you have:
- A degree (B.S.) in Computer Science or a relevant field.
- Ability to Interpret and analyze business requirements to identify risks and design appropriate solutions.
- Strong client interaction skills and ability to interface with Verizon’s technical staff regarding all phases of project implementation, including hardware/software installation, development, and systems integration testing phases.
- Ability to self-manage in fast paced environment.
- Strong oral/written communications skills to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to work on and lead a team of technical resources.
- Ability to assess the capabilities and limitations of architectures and recommend alternative solutions.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best.Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.