Valuation Specialist 2 - Remote Quality Control Team|
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message.Â In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Real Estate Valuation Services (REVS) is an independent Enterprise function in Wells Fargo. As such we are a business unit within the Office of the Chief Operating Officer of the Corporation.Â Integrated operations organization works collaboratively and consistently across the company. The Chief Operating Office includes core operations functions for each of the lines of business under leaders who have joint reporting relationships. Including Front Line Control for each of the lines of business and enterprise functions, Strategy and Operations Planning, Sales Practices Oversight and Management, Enterprise Shared Services, Strategic Execution & Operations, Corporate Properties Group, Business Continuity and Resiliency, Enterprise Customer Excellence, Supply Chain Management, Real Estate Valuation Services, and Chief Administrative Office.
As the largest mortgage originator and servicer in the country, understanding the value of real estate, both commercial and residential, is critical.Â Real Estate Valuation Services (REVS) serves as an independent risk management function within the Chief Operating Office that:
- Interprets appraisal regulation and sets Corporate Valuation Policy
- Communicates with regulators on pending and proposed regulations
- Assumes responsibility for ensuring that compliant valuation processes and practices are in place for all valuations across Wells Fargo
- Leads the industry in real estate valuation processes and execution
As the Valuation Specialist 2 with Real Estate Valuation Services (REVS) Quality Control (QC) team, you will perform a variety of tasks including but not limited to:
- Review valuation content to ensure that primary risk factors associated with the collateral have been addressed and the appraisal meets standards for accuracy and completeness.
- May perform desk review of original mortgage information and post-fund reviews prior to delivery to lending partners.
- Work with service providers to clarify quality concerns identified during the review process, reconciling any discrepancies.
- Provide consultation and guidance to loan officers, underwriters and senior management for properties in assigned geographic areas.
- May provide training and guidance to lower level appraisers/reviewers.
- Responsible for performing quality reviews of residential valuations; ensuring adherence to regulatory and Wells Fargo compliance requirements.
Location: This role will be 100% remote, however, must sit in Eastern or Central time zone to qualify for this position, with strong internet access.
Salary range is determined by location of the job.
Please include salary ranges in the job description
May be considered for a discretionary bonus
- 5+ years of valuation experience
- Certified Appraiser
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to exercise independent judgment to identify and resolve problems
- Ability to take initiative and work independently with minimal supervision in a structured environment
- Basic Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills
- High end residential valuation experience
- Ability to achieve high production and quality standards
- Good analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to translate and present complex data in a manner that educates, enhances understanding, and influence decisions
- Experience developing partnerships and collaborating with other business and functional areas
Other Desired Qualifications
- Ability to complete a side by side analysis of multiple valuations completed on all residential property types including but not limited to single family, multi-family, condominium, etc.; reconciling any discrepancies and performing additional market research to validate and/or dispute information presented in the valuation.
- Ability to research and analyze market data on a National level and provide meaningful conclusions
- Solves complex appraisal issues using recognized appraisal methodology
- Proficient in analyzing data using computer technology
- 3 years+ experience performing valuation reviews in the CMS platform
- Ability to drive
- Must have use of two hands or functional equivalent
- Ability to climb up and down stairs
- Ability to walk up and down sloped terrain and to bend
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to provide and work from a home office
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
NC-Charlotte: Min: $60,400 Mid: $85,000 Max: $109,700
AL-Birmingham: Min: $60,400 Mid: $85,000 Max: $109,700
FL-Tampa: Min: $60,400 Mid: $85,000 Max: $109,700
GA-Atlanta: Min: $60,400 Mid: $85,000 Max: $109,700
IA-Des Moines: Min: $60,400 Mid: $85,000 Max: $109,700
IL-Chicago: Min: $66,400 Mid: $93,500 Max: $120,600
MN-Minneapolis: Min: $60,400 Mid: $85,000 Max: $109,700
NJ-North Brunswick: Min: $72,400 Mid: $102,000 Max: $131,600
NY-New York: Min: $72,400 Mid: $102,000 Max: $131,600
OH-Columbus: Min: $60,400 Mid: $85,000 Max: $109,700
PA-Philadelphia: Min: $66,400 Mid: $93,500 Max: $120,600
SC-Summerville: Min: $54,300 Mid: $76,500 Max: $98,700
TX-Irving: Min: $60,400 Mid: $85,000 Max: $109,700
VA-Glen Allen: Min: $60,400 Mid: $85,000 Max: $109,700
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefitsÂ for benefits information.