Global Market Development Manager, Reproductive Health|
Global Market Development Manager, Reproductive Health
This position is remotely based from a home office anywhere within the United States.
Are you passionate about science and specifically the contributions and advances made in the evolving world of genetic sciences? We are seeking a Global Market Development Manager, to lead our pre- and postnatal reproductive health global market development activities. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the strategic direction and tactical implementation of activities and deliverables supporting our pre- and postnatal reproductive health business and executing-to-plan in cross functional teams. The successful candidate will drive all aspects of our marketing efforts to develop our market presence and penetration.
How will you make an impact?
We are looking for a leader, who is strategic, customer centric, and results-oriented to join the Microarray Marketing team. The successful individual will lead and drive global pre- and postnatal reproductive health campaign to generate awareness and demand for relevant Thermo Fisher Scientific solutions. This leader must be able to turn market insights into thoughtful and impactful marketing strategies that driver preference and increase loyalty.
What will you do?
- Lead the planning, development, management, and promotion of unique and compelling customer-centric marketing campaign.
- Drive strong funnel in new customer acquisition, deepen engagement and motivate customers to take action through demand generation initiatives.
- Develop and execute the global pre- and postnatal reproductive health multi-channel integrated marketing plan including value proposition, customer segmentation, sales enablement, and marketing mix across all geographies and market segments.
- Assess competitive landscape, segment growth potential and lead annual planning process.
- Work across division to ensure a customer-centric go-to-market approach.
- Lead and support a team of regional marketers to implement near- and long-term marketing strategies to achieve growth objectives.
- Create and curate segment-specific content to drive awareness, demand, and conversion
- Partner closely with Sales leadership to ensure alignment on go-to-market initiatives.
How will you get here?
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field required; MBA or advanced degree a plus.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- 4+ years marketing/content marketing experience.
- The ideal candidate will have proven pre- and postnatal reproductive health market experience in developing content and marketing initiatives that maximize audience engagement to create and maintain a strong demand generation funnel.
- Experienced in leading and navigating of a global, matrixed organization to gain stakeholder alignment.
- Proven ability to manage complex projects that span multiple teams on time and within budget.
- Practiced in change management principles and methodologies.
- B2B and life science/biopharma experience a plus.
- Ability to travel approximately 25% domestic and international.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue exceeding $25 billion. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Whether our customers are accelerating life sciences research, solving complex analytical challenges, improving patient diagnostics and therapies or increasing productivity in their laboratories, we are here to support them. Our global team of more than 75,000 colleagues delivers an unrivaled combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and pharmaceutical services through our industry-leading brands, including Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific, Unity Lab Services and Patheon.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.