Info Security Sr Engineer|
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message.Â In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology is a team of more than 40,000 information technology and security professionals who help keep Wells Fargo at the forefront of America's diversified financial services companies. Employees execute an engineering-led IT strategy to deliver stable, secure, scalable and innovative services that provide Wells Fargo global customers âround-the-clock' banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels. Wells Fargo Technology plays a critical role in the company's customer and employee experience, business and risk management transformation, and growth agenda.
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Senior Engineer to develop and support Cyber Security projects within Wells Fargo Enterprise Information Security.Â
The successful candidate for the position will have a strong background in working in a data driven environment and supporting fast paced agile development. The candidate should have good technical background working in SQL environment and ability to conduct deep data analysis, data control assessments, and SQL code development. The candidate should also have strong communication and written skills. A willing to learn and flexible to changing technology is crucial.
The job responsibilities for the job include but are not limited to:
- Subject Matter Expert on data handling industry best practices and standards
- Develop and enhance vulnerability reporting data from various Scanning tools for specific reportingÂ
- Collaborate with other technology teams and architects to define and develop solutions.
- Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts.
- Develop new documentation, departmental technical procedures and user guides.
- Translate complex functional and technical requirements into detailed design.
- Propose best practices/standards.
- Research and experiment with emerging ETL technologies and tools related to Big Data.
- Responsible for Technical Analyses (data sourcing, logic criteria, data integrity, control gap identification, etc.) of Control
- Technical oversight and analysis of Organizational Hierarchy Master and Reference Data
- Third Line Support for compliance and adherence metrics for the 9 domains
- Defining and documenting Data Assessment and Controls Processes and Work Flow Documentation
- Understand and challenge ICS domain Policies and related Control Requirements to ensure applicability to industry best practices and standards
- 7+ years of information security applications and systems experience
- 6+ years of information technology applications and systems experience
- 5+ years of SQL experience
- 5+ years of ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) Programming experience
- 1+ years of experience with Big Data or Hadoop tools such as Spark, Hive, Kafka and Map
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 3+ years of Java experience
- 3+ years of Python experience
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience with multiple data stores â SQL Server, Splunk, Oracle etc.
- Experience working in Agile development methodologies
- Experience with Spark, Hive and HBase
- Experience with search (Elastic Search, SOLR)
- ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) Programming experience with a tool such as Informatica, Ab Initio, NiFi
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
NC-Raleigh: 1100 Corporate Center Dr - Raleigh, NC
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
AZ-PHX-Central Phoenix: 100 W Washington St - Phoenix, AZ
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: 2222 W Rose Garden Ln - Phoenix, AZ
AZ-Tempe: 1305 W 23rd St - Tempe, AZ
TX-Plano: 4975 Preston Park Blvd - Plano, TX
TX-Irving: 2975 Regent Blvd - Irving, TX
MN-Minneapolis: 255 2nd Ave S - Minneapolis, MN
MN-Minneapolis: 600 S 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
IA-Des Moines: 800 Walnut St - Des Moines, IA
MO-Saint Louis: 1 N Jefferson Ave - Saint Louis, MO
PA-Philadelphia: 101 N Independence Mall E - Philadelphia, PA
IL-Chicago: 10 S Wacker Drive - Chicago, IL
CA-SF-Financial District: 333 Market St - San Francisco, CA
MA-Boston: 125 High Street - Boston, MA
NY-New York: 150 E 42nd St - New York, NY
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefitsÂ for benefits information.